Thursday, February 9, 2012
Whoop's
Here it is Thursday night and I just now realized that I should be adding to my daily blog. I have to stinking much crap to think about. I have steel shop drawings to get done so that we can continue work on our job. I have a desk load of paper that needs organized. There are bills that need sent off. thank goodness I got the Commerce bank one sent. There is nothing they would like better than to up my interest rate from 2.99% to 23.99%. There is no way of keeping up with the bloodsuckers. I need to go over some medical bills and sort them all out. It will take me a month of Sundays to get it all straight. I should start to care less about everything being just so-so. It takes all of my precious time. Time is really all we have that we give away without thinking about it. I should sit down for a few minutes and prioritize my time. Don't just flush it away! With that being said I have so many responsibilities and people who depend on my time usage. But there just is not enough. Well this will have to serve as my Wednesday blog post like it or not because Wednesday's time is all gone. Before I know it so will Thursdays time! Sigh!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment