Friday, February 3, 2012

I believe in Disease

I Believe in Disease
There is no way to get away from disease. That is why I believe in disease. It happens to the people we love and it happens to the people we hate. There is no way to tell who it will happen to. It has made life very hard for me to bear. I see someone I love ravished by its destructive ability. They are made into someone that I barely recognize.  Yet I still have hope. Where does this hope come from? Some say I am just ameba. No I am a person who has hope. Ameba does not have hope.  Boy I wish that disease did not happen. I would give my right arm. I sure love my wife. She has been through so much and still smiles so nicely. I know the pain is there but she is so strong. Please God help us to endure. Sometimes its like you are right there next to us and at other times its as though you don’t exist. I am so baffled at times. I feel like I just don’t know. What a struggle. We need you more than ever. What would I do without this hope. Love is all that matters. Faith and hope are good but love is all that matters. Man I wish there was no such thing as disease. I hate disease and want it gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment