Thursday, February 9, 2012

Guess What?

It is still Thursday and I have just finished Wednesday blog post. Ha! Ha! I still have a little time so why not post today's blog. Dan (my brother) and I had a pretty decent day today. We were able to get some steel support anchors drilled and set at our job. We are framing a house on Table Rock lake. We got a pretty slow start today because we needed to drive to Republic and pick up aforementioned anchors. We got to the job site and there were other trades running around like they owned the place. Don't you hate it when people get in your way? We parked up on top of the hill like good little boys and let the wimps control our site. Dan and I would be just fine working day after day, just us and our materials around. I suppose we are kind of antisocial. Thats an understatement but you would have to know us to know that. We finished our work at about 15 till six and headed home. I called Brenda to tell her I was going to be a little late and she told me she was making cashew chicken for dinner. A pretty good day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment