Thursday, February 16, 2012
Home Alone
Well I'm home alone. Brenda works tonight and I rule the roost. Got the Wind playing in the background and just kind of throwing a few ideas around. Guess I should drag my lazy bones two floors below and cram the washer in order to get my chores done in one circuit. I have some Wind in the basement too, it keeps, I shouldn't talk about that, it's kind of creepy. Besides, who would believe me! If I get some Wind in my soul then my nerves could endure that trip below. Did I forgot to put Wind on the main level, where the living room and kitchen are, great, now I have that gauntlet to deal with. I need some portable wind, I could go anywhere, laughing . The gunk in the air would fear me instead of vice versa. Imagine wearing four dimensional glasses, yikes, five dimensional glasses, ugh! Went to Wallymart yesterday and got some cheep 1.25 reading glasses, glad for them right now. The Wind is sounding more like music, I should make a break for it while its like that. Don't get a lot of breaks and I need to take advantage of each and every one. Here goes, be back in a minute. Back! Well that wasn't terrible, a little cold if you know what I mean. With the exception of the glass door (the door with black behind it, no Wind) my trip was uneventful. Got some Wind in the living room on my way back up here. That was genius if I must say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment