Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Molly

She sits on top of my file cabinet totally thinking she is in complete control of me. I try my hardest to go about my business without showing any fear of her. That is really hard to do when she looks at me that way. She has a friend sitting in her lap who seems nice, at least in my mind. I am not real sure how she managed to climb onto that high file cabinet. For that matter how long has she been there. I got to be honest here she is making me very nervous. I should tell her my feelings and ask her to please stare at somewhere else in this big room. I want to do that, but being a rocket scientist, I realize this would tick her off. If she would take a break and gaze at the ceiling for a short while maybe her friend would take the message from me and tell her later (in a minute or so) when I start back to work. Come on, brother, cut me some slack here, look over there please! If I go about my important things to do surely she will get bored and start clipping her toenails won't she. She must know they need clipped, I do. How can she do that? Sitting there just scaring me for no reason, with no regards for my teetering emotional state of mind. How did she get on top of the file cabinet? Why is her friend in her lap? What is the bond between the two of them? Oh! I wonder if she (not her friend) is having a big time messing with my head. How in the world did they get on top of that high file cabinet? They may have crawled up when my head was turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment