Do you ever think that you are in a world totally different than those around you. I sometimes think that because of circumstances my world is apart from just about everybody. I think of things I would like to talk about and really have no one to talk to. The things I am thinking are of no use to anyone except me. The problem is that my world is getting more and more complex and I struggle with keeping it afloat. The more complex my world gets the less I have to talk to others about. Sometimes it feel like I am floating away in a bubble that no one else wants to be in. I can't really blame them, its not a fun place to be. It’s like a secret life but its not. Its my life and I'm around all kinds of people living this life in secret. It’s only secret because what I have to say are things they don't want to hear. The funny thing is it's a sunshiny day outside and inside is full of problems and papers. The papers just keep growing like weeds in a hoed garden. Sometimes I think if I could get rid of all these problems and papers I would be part of the crowd again. Its like I'm plugging the holes in the levee with my fingers. You might want to chat but if you do the levee with break. I think I am taking care of the breaks but my efforts are only rewarded with the river growing higher, which means more holes and even less time to chat. Should I abandon my post. No, to much depends on those holes being plugged. If you should ever find yourself walking on the safe side of the levee and spot me, stop and say hi!
No comments:
Post a Comment