Have you ever noticed how humans act like ants?They run every where and act like they are on a mission from God. They pass by each other and at most will smile and nod. There is no time to talk because the mission is to important. What about the mission causes so much concern? I look from my window perch at this ant march with many questions in my mind. I wish I had some mental telepathy, with this I could understand the mission better. I have noticed a man, a brilliant man among the march. He should be a king ant not part of the chain, shouldn't he? There may be no kings in this chain, just strong links. He looks very concerned and is marching at a speedier pace. He seems to be carrying a very heavy load, not the weighty kind, the kind that will crush your mind and soul. I have never seen anyone get into Panera and come out with a coffee so fast. His pace has quickened and his mission looks to be twice as important now. It could be that my observations are not quite right here, it might just be the caffeine. No! its not the caffeine and you can tell by how deliberate his legs are. They have a place they need to get to and the rest of this mans body is not putting up a fight. This ant has inherited some problems, and they need fixed. God is barking mission orders and his coffee has become second priority. It amazes me how some ants can carry such a load!
No comments:
Post a Comment