Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Potatoes and Hash

Does your dinner sum up your day? Tonight we are having potatoes and corned beef hash for dinner and I am here thinking stupid things. Could I possible figure out a way to describe my day and how it resembles what  my wife is making for dinner. I will give it a try. I think I am getting writers block and why shouldn't I, this has to be the most dimwitted idea since something. I wonder if I can fill this days blog with a bunch of crap that don't mean nothing to nobody. If I was to run real fast down a hill it would be possible to fall and knock a shoulder out of its socket. Running fast down a hill is pretty dumb isn't it. I have no idea what the price of turkeys in China has to do with iron ore production in Australia, do you? How bout this.  If you have an answer to that last question, you are just plain nuts! I suppose to be fair you might also be a commodity broker. I got to tell you that hash is smelling pretty good. Potatoes and hash? I wonder if a meal like that would have a vegetable too? I mean you already have a veggie of  sorts in the spuds. I got it, brussel sprouts, yum! My spell check is telling me I just spelled brussel wrong. There it goes again, do the spouts come from Brussels. They must because spell check worked that time. Well I think I have come to the end of what will go down in history as the best piece of writing since my last post. Whats that? Dinners ready! Thank goodness. My brain is hash!

No comments:

Post a Comment