Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just call me John

I always go unnoticed for the most part. That's the way I like it because by nature I'm an introvert. I do my job and keep my mouth shut. In reality I have little control over whether my mouth is shut or not. It’s when people don't hold up their end of the bargain. That is the cause for my mouth not being shut when it needs to. Sometimes the things I listen to, it would make a grown man want to puke. I listen to them bellyache and moan. How do I keep my mouth shut? I'm telling you, it’s because of the people themselves; I have no control over the matter.  I do think I am very special in some ways, I don't pass judgments, why should I? My job is not to be a judge or jury. I know the pain is there, but I don't know what caused it, how could I. I just mind my own business and listen to them. I do get a little hacked off every now and then, people dumping on me is the cause. Sometimes I feel abused and unappreciated. I take their crap time and time again and they never ever thank me for being there, listening to their really stinky problems. Is that the way you should treat your most trusted friend. How about a little gratitude, how about you show me how much you appreciate what I do, how about you taking the time to shut my mouth so that the ladies don't get mad at me. Ah, forget about all of that, how about it you just flush me. Note:(I decided to take today off from writing and pass on a story my toilet told me.)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm! Not much to say about this one. John really is nothing more than a portal to a place where the serious business gets taken care of, your septic tank. This is where the bacteria take part in the feast from above. I wouldn’t worry about John too much. He is aware of his caste in life and does his duties with honor.

    ReplyDelete